|Bring family and friends to the pool
Guests of members are welcome but must be accompanied by a member and signed in at the pool. Guest fees of
$5 per guest per visit will be added to the members account.
Guests who are residents of Mecklenburg or Union County are limited to three visits per calendar year.
Please review the club rules page for more information about guest’s use of club facilities
Host a party
Members in good standing are invited to use the pool facility to host personal parties. Social functions
(i.e. birthday parties) should be scheduled at non-peak hours and must always give prior notice to the
pool management company to ensure the proper number of guards has been scheduled.
- The pool staff will not reserve tables or space for your party.
- It is your responsibility to set-up and clean-up after your event.
- The clubhouse will be open during pool hours. If you make use of the clubhouse for a
- portion of your party please leave the facility as you found it.
- All club rules apply to parties including swim breaks, etc.
- In the event we need to hire extra lifeguards for your party complete this form
- to request a space on the pool deck for a party.
Depending on the size of your party, additional life guards may need to be hired
and will be the member’s responsibility. Labor hours are $18.00 per hour, 2 hour
minimum. Please contact our pool management company to request lifegaurds
Renting the Clubhouse
If you’d like to inquire about renting the clubhouse for a private event,
please contact our Secretary