|Bring family and friends to the pool
Guests of members are welcome but must be accompanied by a member and signed in at the pool. Guest fees of $3 per guest per visit will be added to the members account.
Guests who are residents of Mecklenburg or Union County are limited to three visits per calendar year.
Please review the club rules page for more information about guest’s use of club facilities
Host a party
Members in good standing are invited to use the pool facility to host personal parties.
Social functions (i.e. Birthday parties) are asked to use non-peak hours and must always give prior notice to the pool management company to ensure the proper number of guards has been scheduled.
- No facilities of the club can be rented or reserved for you and your parties’ exclusive use
(including the clubhouse).
- The pool staff will not reserve tables or space for your party.
- It is your responsibility to set-up and clean-up after your event.
- The clubhouse will be open during pool hours. If you make use of the clubhouse for a portion of your party please leave the facility as you found it.
- All club rules apply to parties including swim breaks, etc.
Complete this form to request space
on the pool deck for a party. Depending on the size of your party, additional life guards may need to be hired and will be the member’s responsibility. Labor hours are $18.00 per hour, 2 hour minimum.
If you’d like to inquire about using the clubhouse, please contact our Secretary